Included In This Lesson
The Fundamentals course is the course you’ll definitely want to have for your first semester of nursing school! We introduce the Nursing Process and how to start thinking like a nurse. We’ll talk you through legal and ethical issues and how to handle emergency situations. This course will be helpful when you’re in your Fundamentals class, all throughout nursing school, and even after you graduate as a reminder and a refresher of how to think like a nurse in every aspect of the job! Upon completion of this course, you will be able to…
- Discuss legal and ethical issues related to nursing, including documentation, privacy laws, and advanced directives.
- Describe and implement the Nursing Process and rules of delegation and prioritization in your practice as a nurse.
- Discuss priorities of nursing care for patients at any stage of life.
- Determine the best course of action in an emergency or life-threatening situation.
- List ways to help prevent injury or complications in clients who are hospitalized.