On January 14, 2020, NRSNG is becoming nursing.com
Let me try to answer some of the questions you might have and then I’ll explain a bit more.
I made a quick video to explain it all here: CLICK HERE
- What is happening to your NRSNG Academy account?
- After January 14, 2020 you will be able to access everything on nursing.com. There will be no changes to your billing or access.
- Will there be any change to your billing?
- Nope. You do not need to do anything. You will be able to access your account and billing over on nursing.com.
- Do you need to do anything?
- No. When you login to NRSNG on January 14, it will redirect you to nursing.com. But we suggest going ahead and bookmarking nursing.com.
- Did NRSNG get purchased?
- No. We are still the same ragtag bunch (sorry, you’re stuck with us). We haven’t been purchased or taken a huge investment or anything like that. We aren’t “under new management”. We aren’t answering to Wall Street. It is just us . . . and you working to end the nursing shortage – just like always!
What is happening to NRSNG Academy?
Since starting NRSNG back in 2014, my goal was always to end the nursing shortage.
I knew that for a guy recording a podcast in his home office that was a ridiculous goal, but at the same time, the problems with nursing education were so HUGE and there really wasn’t a solution out there for the tens of thousands of nursing students who were failing out of nursing school EVERY YEAR!
It started small . . . a podcast and a blog.
Immediately, you responded.
- You told me your personal struggles and challenges.
- You invited NRSNG into your life.
- You trusted us with your education.
- You shared us with your friends.
Together, we began working to end the nursing shortage.
Over the last 5 years, I’ve traveled coast to coast meeting the NRSNG Family, I’ve read thousands of emails, shed tears of joy (and sadness) with you, shared your success, and mourned your failures.
The NRSNG Family has grown into a force for good in nursing and I am so proud to be a part of that. You have changed my life. Thank you!
How can I ever repay you for that?
All that I can do to repay you is to work tirelessly to keep my end of the deal . . . to end the nursing shortage.
As an NRSNG Family, we should all be so proud of the work we have done to end the nursing shortage (helping nursing students) . . . but it is time to do more!
Nursing.com is our line in the sand.
Nursing.com is our new Family.
Nursing.com is our new home.
On January 14, 2020, the Nursing Family will begin a new phase of our journey on nursing.com and I am proud as hell to call you family.