Shopping for an engagement ring as a nurse is no easy feat, given that wearing wedding rings while on the job can be tricky.
While your wedding band is supposed to be a show of commitment and sentimental milestones, it can become a hazard when you’re using your hands every day to potentially save someone’s life.
Besides, there is no count to the number of gloves you wear every day and times you have to wash your hands in the course of work.
It can be a complex task to find the best wedding band for nurses with all these factors in mind. Fortunately, this guide comes your way to make your search easier and help you make an informed choice.
Here’s a look into the best rings that easily meet the above factors and make for perfect gifts for nurses.
1. Rubber Silicone Wedding Ring
A rubber silicone wedding ring is designed to suit your lifestyle as a nurse and is the safest alternative to a traditional wedding band.
The ring is made from the highest quality silicone, durable, lightweight, and comfortable so that you don’t feel like you are wearing anything on your finger. It gives you room to work hard at your job without worrying that it will pose health safety concerns to you or your patients.
- The rubber silicone ring is lightweight and won’t feel heavy on your finger.
- Flexible enough for the workplace and other activities outside the workplace
- Made of 100% safe silicone that is also waterproof
- It has a stylish look that is a combination of function and fashion
- It may produce an allergic reaction in some people
- The rubber is a little too thin and won’t last long
68% of the customers that bought this ring reported it as an excellent quality ring compared to most other silicone rings on the market. A firefighter who previously wore a traditional wedding band found it to be of excellent quality compared to other ring types.
The tapper on the ring gives it a great look, finish, and feel.
You can get the rubber silicone wedding ring from Amazon. It is available in various colors, including blue, gray, navy, green, lime, pink, and purple, at prices between $5.95 and $19.95.
2. WOSTU 2MM Thin Band Eternity Rings
The WOSTU 2MM Thin Band from Eternity Rings is ideal for an engagement ring or a wedding band. As its name suggests, it fits thinly and won’t interfere as you wear gloves.
The ring features excellent craftsmanship and quality, and its design guarantees your comfort while you work. In addition, the solid 925 sterling silver ring is nickel-free and safe for you and your patients who suffer from allergies to metallic components.
The highly polished finish is tarnish-resistant and will not fade quickly.
- The ring is made from high-quality silver and does not fade easily
- It is nickel-free, hence safe for people with allergies to metal
- Comfortable for you while you work
- Low-profile gemstone setting that does not rip off gloves
- It is hard to determine the correct size, as most sizes come smaller than what they should be
- Some people may be allergic to the ring
While 73% of the customers who bought the ring were happy with it, approximately 12% were not satisfied with it because of its small size. Generally, it is a great ring that turned out to be an excellent choice for most buyers.
However, the manufacturer needs to work on making sure the size is correct.
You can get the WOSTU ring from Amazon for $16.99.
3. Stainless Steel Surgical Wedding Band
This Surgical wedding band for nurses is 8 mm thick and features excellent artistry. It is made of 316L hypoallergenic, low nickel, surgical steel.
The wide stripe at the center goes around the band for a striking finish that does not interfere with your work or tear gloves apart. It is generally a stylish wedding band that comes in sizes 8-14.
- Made of high-quality steel that does not react with chemicals
- Excellent design and finish that does not interfere with your work
- The interior is smooth for ease of cleaning
- Available in a variety of sizes to fit different finger sizes
- The deep-seated stones may be home to bacteria and germs if you don’t carefully wash the ring.
- The ring is not resizable
Many customers who bought this ring found it very attractive and made to the specifications they wanted. The quality is impressive yet comes at a highly affordable price.
Besides, the vendor’s customer service is excellent.
The surgical stainless steel CZ wedding band ring is available from Amazon for $15.95.
4. Newshe Eternity Wedding Band
This 925 Sterling silver ring is one of the most recommendable wedding bands for nurses. The main stone is deeply set in the ring and remains inlaid not to rip off your gloves while still bringing out its beauty.
The ring also features 45 additional pieces of white AAAAA Cubic Zirconia down the sides. The top quality stones display an amazingly enriched finish just like a natural diamond.
- The ring is made from 100% solid 925 sterling silver and hence durable
- It is hypoallergic and safe for people with allergies to some metals
- The material does not irritate your skin or cause itchiness
- The stones are deeply set in the ring to prevent them from ripping gloves
- It is too chunk to pair with an engagement ring, so you can only wear it without pairing it with another.
- The ring may react with some people’s skin and cause itchiness
While the ring is generally lovely and not expensive, the large middle stone popped out for one of the customers, and they could not find it. The other small stones also come off within a short time. This was the most frustrating thing for most customers. Otherwise, it makes for a classy ring that doesn’t require a lot of maintenance.
You will get the Newshe Eternity Ring from Amazon for $29.99.
5. BONDWELL Silicone Wedding Ring for Women
This is a high-end “go anywhere” wedding band perfectly suited for various conditions and work environments. BONDWELL rings are made of medical-grade silicone and are responsive, lightweight, and an excellent alternative to metallic wedding bands.
The ring is made to last and engineered explicitly for tensile strength that flexes without putting pressure on your finger. As a result, it is safe for the active woman and remains comfortable under various conditions.
- Made with doctors and nurses in mind because of the safety of the material that makes the rings
- Protects your finger when it flexes or breaks under harsh conditions
- Lightweight to keep your finger comfortable to prevent tampering with your work
- The overall design is stylish and appealing
- The rings run a little smaller than traditional metallic wedding rings, and you may therefore need to take a size bigger than what you are used to.
- Although the rings are made for women, they look masculine
Many customers who bought the BONDWELL silicone wedding ring were happy with their choice, right from the color to the design and its flexibility in various situations. They didn’t have worries that the ring would scratch against metallic equipment or get caught in fabric.
The BONWELL Silicone wedding band for nurses is available on Amazon for between $3.21 and $11.95, depending on the vendor. In addition, you can get it in a variety of colors, including peach and ruby red.
6. ROQ Silicone Wedding Ring for Women
ROQ Silicone wedding band is made from medical-grade hypoallergenic silicone, suitable for nurses and doctors. Exposure to harsh chemicals does not compromise the quality of the ring. Besides, the edges have a smooth finish to give you an easy time fitting gloves at work.
The stylish colors are a perfect combination that helps you make a subtle statement about your union. In addition, the 2mm thickness and 3.67mm width give the ideal size for comfort and flexibility.
- The lifetime warranty and 100% money-back guarantee are good indicators that the rings are made to last.
- The rings are lightweight and will not interfere with your work
- Available in a variety of colors and sizes to match your personal preferences
- The dimensions are well-optimized for comfort and flexibility
- An excellent choice for both male and female nurses
- You may not notice when the ring comes off as you take off your gloves, hence easy to lose.
- The silicone will stretch with time, so you might need to order a size smaller.
For most customers, this silicone ring is precisely what they need for their work environment, especially in a hospital setting. Rubbing alcohol on the hands frequently during the day will not ruin the ring but may cause it to stretch a little if you are rough on your hands. The size fits perfectly and arrives as you order it.
Grab this ROQ Silicone Ring from Amazon for an affordable price of $5.99-$26.66.
7. Solid 14K Yellow Gold Solitaire
The Solid 14K Yellow Gold Solitaire ring is a Diamond Gypsy-Set wedding band ideal for nurses. The band style incorporates a half-round ring size of 5.5 with a comfort-fit thickness.
The shank base is 1.35 mm thick, and the shank base width is 2.5 mm. The polished primary stone is round and well set to avoid causing trouble as you wear gloves at work.
- The ring is lightweight and ensures you remain comfortable while you work
- The color will not fade fast despite exposure to harsh conditions
- The styling is unisex hence ideal for male and female nurses
- The band is scratch-resistant and offers strength and durability
- The ring may not arrive as shiny as depicted in the online pictures
While most consumers like the ring because it provides a comfortable fit, a good portion of buyers felt that the color was not authentic and could be a fake shade of gold. All the same, the ring is built for durability.
One customer was impressed that the ring lasted for four years, despite being exposed to heavy construction and plumbing work.
You can get the Solid 14K Gold ring from Amazon for approximately $346.
8. Wellingsale 14K Yellow or White Eternity Wedding Ring
The Wellinsale Yellow or White Eternity ring is made from Rose Gold, a metal type that is ideal for people with allergies to metallic products. 14k indicates that the metal is durable and precious and will not cause harm to your skin or the environment.
It is also alloyed with other metals to boost its strength and durability.
While the white version is not as white as platinum, it still provides an attractive aesthetic appeal. The yellow version may look more yellow than gold with time, but this is because it contains some rhodium plating to increase its durability.
The Cubic Zirconia gem is well set into the ring to prevent it from causing any damages.
- The ring is delicate, stunning, yet sturdy
- Its compact size makes it easy to pair with another ring
- The gemstone is firmly set in place to prevent you from losing it or tearing gloves as you put them on
- The ring fits to its true size
- The ring may be too thin for people who prefer wider rings
- Only available in white and yellow
Customers looking for a wedding band to match or pair with their engagement ring found this ring to be the perfect one. The yellow and white colors are loud yet subtle to bring out a unique aesthetic appeal.
The vendor also provides quick and efficient shipping.
The Wellingsale Wedding band is available on Amazon for $75.
Getting It Easy with Nursing.com
Whether you are looking for the best wedding band for nurses or need help with more complex tasks like passing your nursing exams, Nursing.com is your trusted partner.
Are you struggling through Nursing School, and you feel like NCLEX Prep is not working for you? You have probably tried it all, including PowerPoint presentations, your professors, YouTube, nursing apps, textbooks…but you’re still struggling.
Worry no more… At Nursing.com, we provide a supplement for nursing students to help them complete their education through Nursing School. From pre-nursing to NCLEX success, we are here to provide you with concise study tools for a variety of courses and subjects like ADHD.
Our Multimodal LMS helps students master all learning styles and learning differences to master complex subjects and courses. It will help you say goodbye to:
- Overloading yourself with too many PowerPoints that don’t seem to help the situation
- Spending too much time searching for help on YouTube without forthcoming results
- Assigned readings that never seem to make sense.
Our solutions and input are designed to help you:
- Get value for the time you put into studying
- Get better grades in your exams
- Regain hope that you can make it through Nursing School
Our platform makes it easy for you to get started in 4 easy steps…
1. Watch Lesson Videos: We provide you with access to clear and concise video lessons presented to you by world-class practicing nurses. Lessons like:
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Communication for Nurses
- Community Health Nursing
- EKG…are all well-organized on a single platform to ease your review.
2. Review Study Tools: Our platform is designed to help you master complex topics with simple visual tools designed for every learning style.
We know that you are a unique individual and what works for others may not work for you.
That is why we incorporate visual, auditory, reading, and writing study tools to help you become better in your studies. When you sign up with us, you get access to:
- Clean sheets
- 3D anatomy models
- Medical images
3. Take Practice Questions: You will have access to over 6,000 practice questions to help you study for exams. Our custom NCLEX quiz builder is based on a rationale that matches your learning style.
- Advanced custom quiz builder
- Alternate format questions
- Extremely insightful instructive rationales
- Individual global rank
- Challenging questions to gauge how well you have mastered the nursing courses. The questions are curated alongside their answers.
4. Take NCLEX Simulation: We aim to help you get out of the NCLEX exam with confidence that you have mastered your nursing courses.
Unlike other adaptive exams that only provide you with 100 questions and rationale and tell you the chances you have of passing NCLEX, we actually present the real thing to you. The test determines whether you passed or failed, just like the actual thing.
Whether you need help in pre-nursing or nursing lessons, we are here to help. Nursing Family is the family where you will feel at home away from home.
Our platform is home to over 360,000 students spread through various nursing schools in the country. So sign up with us today to get started and secure your future as a well-trained nurse.Try NURSING.com Now